Through a partnership with Facebook's Internet.org initiative, all of Smart's subscribers (including TNT and Sun Cellular users) can now access more than 20 online sites and portals for free.
Smart subscribers can access free Internet services via Internet.org in two ways:
- Through the browser. Just launch the Internet browser of your data-capable mobile device and go to 0.freebasics.com.
- Through the Internet.org mobile app. For Android users, search Internet.org on Google Play and download the app.
Note: Internet.org cannot be accessed using laptop or PC.
Here are the free services that can be accessed via Smart and Internet.org:
- Social & Chat: Facebook & Facebook Messenger
- News: Interaksyon.com, Inquirer.net, Philstar.com, Rappler
- Search: Ask.com, Bing Search
- Weather: AccuWeather, RainCheckPH Lite
- Education & Career: Dictionary.com, Wikipedia, Jobstreet.com, TESDA
- Tips, Information, Health & Wellness: BabyCenter & MAMA, Facts for Life, Girl Effect, WikiHow
- Sports & Entertainment: ESPN, Spin.PH, Wattpad
- Business & Finance: OLX, Pesos and Sense, Your Money
Remember to stay within the browser or app using the links to continuously enjoy the free services.
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Smart data connection is activated and turned on to access the service.