There are two ways to check your account balance:
Via My Smart App
- Download the the MySmart app on your mobile phone via the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in with you're my Smart Account username/ mobile number and password.
- Click on 'Overview' in the menu to see account related information such as:
Total Amount Due
Availed call, text or data packages *
Tap Total Amount Due to
- Check account balance and usage information
- Edit billing address and credit limit
- View up-to-date eStatements
- Pay bills online
Via Smart Website
- On the Smart website, go to My Smart in the main menu. Log-in with your Smart number/ email and password.
Click 'Overview' in the main tab to see account related information.
For Prepaid, you will see under Balance your load balance together with its expiration date.
For Postpaid, you will see under Balance your previous bill balance, current bill charges, total amount due, payment due date, minimum amount due and unbilled usage. You can also view your e-statements and pay your bills via your My Smart Account.