There are several ways to reload your Smart Bro prepaid account.
Prepaid Load Cards
Smart Bro Prepaid load cards can be purchased from prepaid card stores and retailers. Cards are available in P100 and P300 denominations.
Simply scratch the protective ink to reveal the card PIN. To reload your Smart Bro acccount:
Using the SIM you wish to reload (device must have SMS functionality):
Text RELOAD (space) 14-DIGIT PIN to 1510
Using other Smart SIMs:
Text RELOAD (space) 14-DIGIT PIN (space) SMART BRO NUMBER YOU WISH TO RELOAD to 1510
No need to worry about running out of load in important moments or going out to look for load stores. Through the Smart Online Store, you can instantly reload your Smart Bro prepaid account and charge it to your Bancnet ATM or debit card.
For fast and convenient reloading, make sure you are registered to My Smart and your Smart Bro number is linked to your account
- Go to http://store.smart.com.ph.
- Click on the eLoad banner.
- Choose from the following denominations: P300, P500 or P1000.
- If you are not logged into your My Smart account, enter your My Smart login details.
- If your Smart Bro number is linked to your account, choose the number under PERSONAL LOAD.
- If your Smart Bro number is not linked to your account (or if you're sending laod to other Smart Bro accounts) type the number in the SEND LOAD box.
- Confirm the number then click PROCEED WITH PAYMENT.
- Choose your mode of payment (BancNet), check the Terms and Conditions then click PROCEED.
- You will be redirected to your chosen payment partners website.Confirm your account details then click SUBMIT.
- Your transaction is complete. Check your Smart Bro balance and your email for the payment receipt.
Smart Load retailers
You can reload your account in over a million Smart Load retailers nationwide. Just give your Smart Bro prepaid number and ask for Smart Bro prepaid load.
With a Smart Money account, you can reload your Smart Bro prepaid number anytime, anywhere - with just a few clicks on your Smart mobile phone.
- Go to your Smart Menu, select Smart Money.
- Choose Reload Prepaid.
- Select Smart Bro.
- Select Others and enter the Smart Bro mobile number you wish to reload.
- Select your source Smart Money account.
- Select the amount or denomination to reload.
- Press OK to confirm your transaction.
- Key-in your W-PIN and press OK.
- You will receive a SMS notification confirming the successful reload.
A P2.50 transaction fee will be deducted from your airtime load.
You can instantly and conveniently transfer credits from your Smart prepaid or postpaid account to your Smart Bro prepaid number. Here's how:
- Text PASALOAD (space) Smart Bro Number (space) Amount to 808. (Ex. Text PASALOAD 09191234567 10 to 888)
- You and your recipient will receive a text notification. Amount sent + P1 will be deducted from or charged to your account.
Valid Pasaload amount/denominations: 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 100, 200
For a full list of denominations and keywords of Smart Bro data/surfing packages you can send via Pasaload, please check this page.