If you cannot make outgoing calls using your phone, try these troubleshooting tips:
- For Prepaid, check if you have at least P6.50 for Smart to Smart/TNT/SUN calls or P7.50 for Smart to other network and domestic landline calls within the country. If registered to a subscription or promo, check if you have enough call allocation.
- For Postpaid, check if your account is already redirected. If you try making a call while your account is redirected, you will hear a voice message informing you of your account status.
- If you have low signal reception, try shifting locations, preferably somewhere more open and with less surrounding obstacles such as concrete walls.
- If your LTE is turned ON, your phone should automatically shift to 3G or 2G when trying to make an outgoing call or when receiving an incoming call. If your device fails to automatically shift to 3G or 2G, go to your phones mobile network settings and manually select 3G or 2G.
- Refresh handset by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- Go to your phones call settings and disable fixed dialing setting.
- Disable call barring setting.
- Check Caller ID setting and make sure it is set to Show/Enabled.
Transfer SIM to another working device to check if outgoing calls will work.
If you cannot make outgoing calls while roaming abroad, click here.