If you cannot make outgoing calls while roaming abroad, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check if you have activated voice roaming (applicable in selected countries only). Click here for international roaming voice coverage areas.
- For Prepaid, check if your balance is enough to make an outgoing international call. To check prepaid voice roaming rates, click here.
- For Postpaid, check if your account is already redirected. If you try making a call while your account is redirected, you will hear a voice message informing you of your account status.
- If you have low signal reception, try shifting locations, preferably somewhere more open and with less surrounding obstacles such as concrete walls.
- Connect to Smarts official network roaming partners. To view the list of roaming partners, click here for postpaid or click here for prepaid.
- Refresh handset by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- Go to your phones call settings and disable fixed dialing setting.
- Disable call barring setting.
- Check Caller ID setting and make sure it is set to Show/Enabled.
- Check if you are using correct dialing procedure.
- Transfer SIM to other working device to check if outging calls will work.