If you cannot receive incoming calls, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check if your account is active.
- If you have low signal reception, try shifting locations, preferably somewhere more open and with less surrounding obstacles such as concrete walls.
- If your LTE is turned ON, your phone should automatically shift to 3G or 2G when trying to make an outgoing call or when receiving an incoming call. If your device fails to automatically shift to 3G or 2G, go to your phones mobile network settings and manually select 3G or 2G.
- Refresh handset by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- Go to your phones call settings and disable fixed dialing setting.
- Disable call barring setting.
- Check Caller ID setting and make sure it is set to Show/Enabled.
- If unable to receive calls from a specific mobile number only, check if your phone has a block list or block status feature. If the mobile number calling you is in that block list, remove them from the list or disable the feature.
- Transfer SIM to another working device to check if incoming calls will work.
If you cannot receive incoming calls while roaming abroad, click here.