If you cannot receive text messages, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check if your account is active by calling the hotline.
- If you have low signal reception, try shifting locations, preferably somewhere more open and with less surrounding obstacles such as concrete walls.
- Refresh your handset by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- Check if your phones inbox memory is full and delete some messages to free up space.
- If unable to receive text messages from a specific mobile number only, check if your phone has a block list or block status feature. If the mobile number sending text messages to you is in that block list, remove them from the list or disable the feature.
- Transfer SIM to another working device to check if SMS will work. If problem still persists, please contact us via hotline or visit the nearest Smart Store.
If you cannot receive text messages while roaming abroad, click here.