If your account cannot send text messages, try these troubleshooting tips:
- For prepaid, check if your balance is at least Php1.00.
- For postpaid, check if your account is already redirected. If you try making a call while your account is redirected, you will hear a voice message informing you of your account status.
- If you have low signal reception, try shifting locations, preferably somewhere more open and with less surrounding obstacles such as concrete walls.
- Reboot your handset by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- If unable to send to a specific mobile number only, check if your phone has a block list or block status feature. If the mobile number you are trying to text is in that block list, remove them from the list.
- Transfer SIM to other working device to check if SMS will work.
Can't send text mesages while roaming abroad? Click here.