P100 balance requirement to activate roaming by texting ROAM ON to 333 is still required for Prepaid Roaming. However, the P50 maintaining balance while abroad is NO LONGER required. Roaming services will remain active even without load
How can I reload my account?
Smart Prepaid subscribers registered to international roaming may reload their accounts through the following methods:
- Buy a Smart Prepaid load card; text RELOAD (space) 14-digit PIN to 1510
- Purchase load via Smart Money
Receive load from the Philippines via Smart PasaLoad.
Please click herefor more detailed steps on reloading.
Where can I get more information?
Should you need further assistance, you may go through any of the following Customer Care channels:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Call the Smart toll-free Roaming Hotline at +6328488878 (for Smart Prepaid Roamers in countries where Voice Roaming is available)
- Call the local Smart hotline at +6328881111 (when calling from abroad, standard IDD rates will apply)
- Log-on to my.smart.com.ph (Smart number must first be registered to the services of My Smart)
- Tweet Smart Customer Care at @smartcares