Looking for a prepaid Smart Bro USB Plug-It or Pocket WiFi? Click here.
Here's how to apply for a Smart Bro Postpaid account:
NOTE: Before you apply via the Smart Online Store, make sure you're already registered to My Smart. Go to my.smart.com.ph and register using your email address or Smart number.
STEP 1: Choose Your Plan
- Go to the Smart Online Store at store.smart.com.ph and click Broadband Plans on the menu.
- Check out the listed Big Bytes Plans or iPad Plans.
- Click Check This Plan on your selected plan.
STEP 2: Choose your Device
- If you selected one of the Big Bytes Plans, click Check this Item on the Pocket Wifi of your choice.
- If you selected one of the iPad Plans, click Check this Item on the iPad of your choice.
STEP 3: Check out
- Review your plan and device details then click Add to Cart.
- If you want to purchase more items from the online store, click Continue Shopping. Otherwise, click View Cart.
- You will see all the contents of your cart. Review your items and click Checkout.
STEP 4: Fill out Form and Upload Documents
- If you're not yet logged in to My Smart, enter your registered email address or Smart number to continue.
- Fill out the online application form. make sure to fill in all the required fields.
- Upload your documentary requirements in the prescribed format.
- Review your information and uploaded files, then click Next. You will get a confirmation message.
- Your application will be reviewed and processed. Monitor your registered email and mobile numbers for the next steps. You will either be asked to submit supplementary documents or be sent a payment link to confirm your order.
- To check the status of your application, you can log on to the Smart Online Store at store.smart.com.ph and click Order Status on the menu.