1. What is Paperless Billing?
Paperless billing is the paper-free, environment-friendly way to receive and view your bill. This enables you to check conveniently your current and previous bills up to the last 12 months anytime, anywhere and on any internet capable device.
2. What is an eStatement?
An eStatement is the electronic version of your monthly billing statement directly sent to your registered email address. Instead of printed bills, you will receive your monthly bill summary with the secured link to access your eStatement. It will be in PDF form which you can download so make sure your device has a PDF viewer.
3. What are the benefits of Paperless Billing?
Aside from the convenience of being able to check and track your bills online, Paperless Billing allows us to contribute in making our world a better and greener place. It helps reduce paper waste, saves beautiful trees from being cut down.
4. How do I sign up for Paperless Billing?
You can sign up to Paperless Billing through your My Smart account at
https://www.smart.com.ph/connect or My Smart app.
5. When will I received the eStatement once I enrolled?
Sending of eStatement will start on the next billing cycle.
6. Where can I view my eStatement?
• Via SMS. Text BILL? to 211.
• Via SIM Menu. Go to SMART MENU or INFINITY MENU and select Gold Data or Account Data.
• Via Website, Email and Mobile App. Register and log-in to My Smart to check your current balance online and view bills up to the last 12 months. Registration is FREE.