You can check the status of your Smart Prepaid or TNT call and text card to see if it is still active, consumed, or inactive.
- Register and log-in to My Smart. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, link your Smart or TNT mobile number to your My Smart account.
- Once linked, select your prepaid number from 'Your Smart Accounts' then click 'Phone and SIM' under 'Account Services' on the Menu.
- Select 'Call and Text Card Status', enter your card number according to the instructions, then click 'Check'.
- Dial Smart's toll-free hotline **888* using your Smart number or (02) 888-1111 via landline and follow the voice prompt. Select the Call and Text Card (CTC) Status option where you will be asked to input the CTC PIN.