If you accidentally blocked or forgot your PIN (Personal Identification Number) codes, you will need your PUK (PIN Unblocking Key) to unlock your SIM and enjoy using Smart services again.
Your PUK can be found at the back of your SIM casing. Just enter the PUK code to unblock it.
If you lost your SIM casing, you can request for your PUK online or via IVRS.
- Register and log-in to My Smart. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, link your Smart mobile number to your My Smart account.
- Once linked, select your Smart number under 'My Smart Accounts', click 'Account Services' then 'Phone and SIM'. Choose 'PUK Code Inquiry'.
- You will be asked to enter your ICCID number. Your ICCID is the 16 digit number located at the back of your SIM card.
- Once validated, the system will display your PUK1 and PUK2 codes.
- Dial *888 using your SMART cellphone or (02) 888-1111 using landline and follow the voice prompt.
- For Smart Postpaid subscribers, select the Aftersales option then PUK Release.
- For Smart Prepaid and Talk 'N Text subscribers, select the Account option then PUK Inquiry.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile number (09xxxxxxxxx) and ICCID number. Your ICCID is the 16 digit number located at the back of your SIM card.
- Once validated, the system will dictate your PUK1 and PUK2 codes. Please have a pen and paper ready to jot them down.
- PUK1 is used to unblock your Personal Identification Number or PIN.
- PUK2 is used to unblock your PIN2 for your call/phone settings (ex. fixed dialing).