To apply for a Smart Bro postpaid account, you will need the following documents:
1. Completely filled-out and properly signed Service Application Form (SAF).
2. Proof of Identification (POI)
Standard POI can be any one (1) of the following:
- Laminated Company ID
- Locally-issued Passport
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Digitized/photo Social Security System (SSS)
- Digitized/photo Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Locally issued driver's license
- Laminated/photo Senior Citizen's ID
- Locally-issued major photo Credit Card
- Laminated/photo membership ID from Top Sports and Country Clubs
- Laminated/photo firearms license card or Firearms Permit to Carry
- For foreign citizen applicants, valid (not expired/revoked) internationally-issued passport or unexpired Alien Certificate``
3. Proof of Address (POA)
POA must be under the applicant's name and matches the preferred billing address. Standard POA can be any one (1) of the following:
- Utility Bill (e.g. Electric or Water or Telecom or Cable or Credit Card Bill)
- Bank Statement
- Lease of Contract
- Notarized Lessor's Certificate
- Certificate of Employment
- Membership bill from any of the Top Sports and Country Clubs
4. Proof of Financial Capacity
Financial reference can be any one (1) of the following:
Bank Account Documents (e.g. Bank Certification Letter, Bank Deposit Certificate, Bank Passbook/Bank Statement)
Certificate of Employment (COE)
Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
Credit Card Statement of Account (SOA)
Note: Other documentary requirements may be requested based on the credit evaluation.
You can submit your Smart Bro postpaid application at any SMART Store.
You may also apply directly online through the Smart Online Store.