To request for change of ownership for Smart Bro Postpaid, both existing and new subscriber should visit the Smart Store with the following:
- Valid ID of both parties
- Proof of Address of new owner
- Smart Bro Application Form signed by new owner
- Letter of Undertaking
- Change in Ownership Form
- Aftersales Acknowledgement Receipt Form
If you will be sending a representative, please add the following:
- Authorization Letter stating specific transaction
- Valid ID of Representative
- Outstanding balances should be settled before changing ownership.
- The new owner will be subject to the same requirements for new applications. If new owner has an existing Smart Bro account, financial documents may be required.
- For accounts within lock-in period, the remaining months in the contract will be continued by the new owner. Pre-termination fee will not apply.
- The same Service Reference Number and mobile number will be retained but the new owner will be given a new account number.