Make sure that the Smart Bro SIM is correctly inserted in the Pocket WiFi and your computer is turned on.
- Open your web browser.
- Type the IP address provided on the product manual (ex. 192.168.1.1) and then press 'Enter'.
- Type your password (default password: smartbro). Click Login.
- Select Quick Settings, then click 'Next'.
- It is optional to change the SSID (Service Set Identifier) to personalize device name, then click 'Next'.
- Adding an Encryption Mode helps protect your internect connection from unauthorized users
- Select an Encryption Mode
- Select WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Type desired password, then click 'Next'.
- Click the Apply button to finish.
Watch this video to learn more: .