SMART and SUN ONE BILL UPDATE FAQS
(effective JULY 2020)
1. Why is SMART/SUN suspending acceptance of payments made via my Citibank credit card enrolled via Citi One Bill?
We are suspending acceptance of payments made via my Citi Credit Card enrolled via Citi One Bill Auto-debit charging starting July 2020 as the facility will be unavailable for Smart Postpaid and Sun Postpaid subscribers.
2. What are the other payment options available for me?
Customers may opt to pay their Smart or Sun Postpaid bill using their Citibank credit card through Citibank Online or the Citi Mobile.
Other alternative payment options are:
• Smart/Sun Pay Express Link: Sent along with your Billing SMS notification.
• Smart Pay Bills Online: https://my.smart.com.ph/paybills/accountselection.aspx (for Smart subscribers only)
• Digital payment options such as PayMaya, and G-Cash and online banking. A list of accredited payment channels can be found here: smrt.ph/apc.
3. I have enrolled my Citibank Credit Card to Auto-debit Agreement via Smart Store. Will the ADA payments from my Credit Card be accepted by SMART/SUN?
Only the acceptance of payments for those who enrolled via Citi One Bill will be suspended. ADA payments from customers who enrolled their Citibank Credit Card to Auto-debit Agreement via Smart Stores or Sun Shops will still be accepted by SMART/SUN. Customers enrolled to Citi One Bill Auto-debit charging facility are encouraged to use other alternative accredited payment channels to pay for their succeeding bills effective July 2020 or enroll through Auto-debit Agreement via Smart Stores or Sun Shops.
4. Who can I contact if I have further queries?
For inquiries related to your Smart Postpaid account, you may dial *888 from 9AM to 6PM.
For inquiries related to your Sun Postpaid account, you may dial 200 from 9AM to 6PM.
For inquiries about your Citi One Bill auto-debit payment service, please get in touch with Citibank’s Customer Care hotline at (632) 8995-9999.