1. Which plans will be affected when the virtual landline number and unlimited landline call inclusions (as applicable) get permanently discontinued by June 29, 2021?
The following plans will be affected by the permanent discontinuation of the virtual landline number and unlimited landline call inclusions (as applicable) starting June 29, 2021:
- PLAN 350 I-TEXT CTU W/SDU
- PLAN 600 CTU W/SDU AND P100 CONS
- PLAN ELITE 1500 W/199 HNDSTAMRT
- PLAN ELITE 1500
- PLAN ELITE 1500 W/499 HNDSTAMRT
- PLAN ELITE 1500 LINE ONLY
- PLAN ELITE 1500 SDU
- PLAN 1799 W/CTU SDU AND MI
- PLAN ELITE 2500
- PLAN 2500 W/CTU SDU ANDMI
- PLAN ELITE 3500
- PLAN ELITE 1500 SDU FB AND SPINNR
2. Which plans and add-ons will be permanently discontinued starting June 29, 2021?
The following plans and add-ons will be permanently discontinued from June 29, 2021 onwards:
- SUN DIGIHOME
- SW BASIC 499
- SUN DOUBLE
- SUNTEL PLAN 350
- SUNTEL PLAN 249
- SUNTEL PLAN 350-TRIAL ONLY
- SUN Double Unlimited 249 (add-on)
3. What will happen to my plan?
- If you are currently subscribed to any of the plans with expiring virtual landline number and landline inclusions (as applicable):
On your next plan replenishment date, your virtual landline number subscription will be permanently discontinued, and the service will no longer be available. In lieu of this, your account will be credited with unlimited calls to PLDT landline (not applicable for special numbers) for free, valid for 6 months. All your other plan inclusions will be retained. If you are already out of contract, you may opt to renew your plan and avail our SUN Non-Stop plan renewal packages by calling 1822 or by visiting the nearest Smart Store. You can book an appointment with your preferred Smart Store branch via smrt.ph/bookanapp.
- If you are currently subscribed to any of the plans that will be permanently discontinued:
Starting June 29, 2021, your plan will be discontinued, and corresponding services will no longer be available. To continue enjoying landline calls, please consider availing any of the offerings of PLDT Home by visiting the PLDT Sales and Service Center nearest you. You can book an appointment with your preferred branch via this link: https://pldthome.com/sales-and-service-centers.
4. What are special numbers?
These are landline numbers especially used for hotlines, food delivery services, public services, etc.
5. What should I do to get a new landline number?
You may get a new wireless landline number by availing of any of PLDT Home’s offerings below:
a. If you’re an existing PLDT Home Wired Landline, DSL or Fibr subscriber, the best option for you would be the Call All service. Call All is a wireless landline service that allows you to make and receive FREE and UNLIMITED landline calls to your home zone* from anywhere in the country. To avail of Call All, just add P250/mo on top of your existing PLDT Home subscription. You may call 171 or visit the PLDT Sales and Service Center nearest you: https://pldthome.com/sales-and-service-centers.
b. If you do not yet have a PLDT Home subscription, you may opt to get a PLDT Landline Plus Wireless Landline. This service allows you to make and receive FREE and UNLIMITED landline calls within your home zone*. You may get a PLDT Landline Plus Postpaid line for only P600/mo. Just go to any PLDT Sales and Service to apply: https://pldthome.com/sales-and-service-centers.
*province where your main subscription is located
6. I purchased Sun Double Unlimited 249 (SDU 249) last June 28, 2021. What will happen to my subscription?
You can still continue enjoying unlimited local landline calls until it expires after 30 days.