1. What is Smart SurfMax?
Smart SurfMax is the newest internet offer that allows you to surf all day. Promo is valid from October 31, 2015 to April 30, 2016.
2. Who can register to Smart SurfMax?
Available to all Smart Broadband prepaid subscribers.
3. What are the available Smart SurfMax packages?
You can view the full list of packages here.
4. How do I subscribe to Smart SurfMax?
Via SMS: You can subscribe by texting the corresponding syntax/keyword/ and send to 2200 (Example: SurfMax50 to 2200)
Via Smart Bro Dashboard: Connect to your Smart Bro and go to smart.com.ph/brodashboard
5. What are the features of this product?
Smart SurfMax allows subscribers to enjoy all day surfing up to 800MB/day (Smart BRO prepaid) and 1GB/day (Smart BRO postpaid) at optimal speeds. Once this is consumed, all day surfing services will still be active but connection quality may vary until 12 midnight.
To help subscribers better manage their daily usage, this service will send them free text alerts once daily usage reaches:
Prepaid: 640MB (80%) and 800MB (100%)
Postpaid: 900MB (90%) and 1GB (100%)
Upon reaching their Smart SurfMax daily limit, subscribers may also switch to any Smart Big Bytes offering to continue enjoying optimal speeds. They may do so by texting BIG (denomination) to 2200 (Example: BIG50 to 2200). For a complete list of Smart Big Bytes packages, they may also visit www.smart.com.ph/bro/text-and-surf-packages/bigbytes.
6. What can I do with my SurfMax data promo?
A lot! Using Smart SurfMax, subscribers can enjoy surfing all day and perform the following online activities using their device:
- Web Searching (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)
- Web Reading (e.g. Blog sites, news, sports, entertainment, other articles, etc)
- Social Media Posting with or without photos, comments, update in status, like, etc (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Email reading/sending plain text with or without attachments (e.g. Outlook, Yahoomail, Gmail, etc)
- Chat messaging with or without photos, stickers, VoIP, etc. (e.g. Whatsapp, Line, Viber, etc), downloading of Chat stickers
- Navigation (e.g. Waze, Maps, etc)
- Mobile applications (e.g. Wikipedia app, Foodpanda app, Uber app, Google app, etc)
- Streaming of videos/music (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube, Deezer, Spinnr, etc)
- Downloading/Uploading files (e.g. pictures, files, videos, movies, music, emails, etc)
- VoIP or Calls over the Internet (e.g. Viber, Skype, Facetime audio/video, iMessage Voice Messaging, etc)
- Mobile applications that do streaming/downloading/uploading (e.g. Youtube app, Vimeo, app, etc)
7. After I register, how will I know if my SurfMax Package subscription is already active?
Subscribers will receive a confirmation message to notify them once their Smart SurfMax subscription is already active.
8. How will I know if my SurfMax package will expire?
An SMS notification will be sent to subscribers one (1) hour before the service expires.
9. Can I avail multiple SurfMax packages at the same time?
Yes. Subscribers may avail multiple Smart SurfMax packages at the same time (applicable to Prepaid subscribers only).
10. If I have an active subscription to another data promo, can I still avail SurfMax?
Yes. Subscribers may avail SurfMax on top of every subscription to other data offers.
11. Can I use SurfMax while on roaming?
No. Smart SurfMax service may only be used within the Philippines.