ALL-DAY Surfing (also available as ALL-WEEK or ALL-MONTH) allows you to access light apps and sites non-stop depending on the validity of your data bucket. Activities that fall under All Day/Week/Month include:
- Web Searching (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
- Web Reading (e.g. blog sites, news, sports, entertainment, other articles, etc.)
- Social Media Posting with or without photos, comments, update in status, like, etc (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Any activity in Facebook except VOIP.
- Email reading/sending plain text with or without attachments (e.g. Outlook, Yahoo mail, Gmail, etc.)
- Chat messaging with or without photos, stickers, VoIP, etc. (e.g. Whatsapp, Line, Viber, etc.), downloading of Chat stickers.
- Navigation (e.g. Waze, Maps, etc)
- Mobile applications (e.g. Wikipedia app, Foodpanda app, Uber app, Google app, etc)
The following are NOT covered by ALL DAY/WEEK/MONTH Surfing (you will need volume allocation):
- Streaming of videos/music (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube, Deezer, Spinnr, etc)
- Downloading/Uploading files (e.g. pictures, files, videos, movies, music, emails, etc)
- Peer to Peer (e.g. torrent, etc)
- VoIP or Calls over the Internet (e.g. Viber, Skype, Facetime audio/video, iMessage Voice Messaging, etc)
- Mobile applications that do streaming/downloading/uploading (e.g. Youtube app, Vimeo, app, etc)