1. What is Bill Period?
This refers to specific beginning and end dates covered by your statement.
2. Is my Credit Limit allowed only within my billing period?
Yes, every account has a limit on the total accumulated charges that allowed within a billing period. Your credit limit was set at the time your account was activated and may have been adjusted over time. If you exceed it, Smart may temporarily suspend services to help you regulate your usage.
3. What is Balance from Previous Bill?
This figure reflects the amount that was due from your previous billing period as well as any payments made.
4. How about the Remaining Balance from Previous Bill?
This is the balance from the previous bill that is carried over to the current bill period and added to the current bill charges.
5. Do I need to settle the current bill charges?
Yes, this is the breakdown of services used and the applicable charges within the current billing period.
6. What if I paid my bill after due date?
Your total amount due should be paid on the payment due date, to be considered on time for payments.
7. What is the Total Current Bill Charges?
This is the final computation of all applicable charges for the services used within the billing period covered by the billing statement.
8. Do I need to settle the Total Amount Due?
Yes, this is the total amount that you must pay. It was computed by adding the balance from previous bill and your current bill charges.