1. What is Paperless Billing and why should I sign up for it?
Paperless billing, also known as eStatement, is when you receive an electronic version of your bill instead of a paper bill. Your eStatement includes the exact same information as your paper bill and can be viewed and downloaded in PDF format through your My Smart account.
eStatement has many convenient features and benefits, such as:
- You will receive an SMS notification once your monthly bill is available online
- You can view up to 12 months’ worth of bills anytime, anywhere
- You can save or print a PDF version of your bill
To sign up for Paperless Billing, just follow these steps:
- Log in to My Smart using your Smart Postpaid mobile number.
- Click the Overview tab and select View eStatements under the Balance stack.
- Click the Subscribe button to proceed.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click the Confirm button.
Once you’re signed up for Paperless Billing, you can access and view your bills through My Smart or through the My Smart app.
Don’t have a My Smart account yet? Create one HERE.
2. When will I receive my eStatement after signing up for Paperless Billing?
Your eStatement will be sent to your registered e-mail address 10 days after your billing statement date. You will receive an SMS notification once your bill is already available online. To access and view your eStatement, just log in to your My Smart account.
3. Will I still receive printed copies of my bill if I sign up for Paperless Billing?
No, you will no longer receive printed copies of your bill via regular mail.