1. What’s new with Smart Bro Postpaid Plans?
Bigger data for all plans (enjoy more out of your plan with more data)
Faster speed (upgraded from minimum speeds of 48kbps to 256kbps)
Free device on all plans (no need to spend extra for a Pocket WiFi)
2. What are the benefits of getting a pocket WiFi from Smart Bro?
Wifi for sharing - Share one Internet connection among family and friends so you can all surf together.
Multi-gadget connection - Connect your tablet, smartphone, laptop, and more! Your Smart Bro Pocket WiFi can provide
WiFi up to 10 of your devices.
Mobility - Bring your internet connection anywhere you go so you're always online.
Powered by the largest broadband connection - enjoy ultra-fast speeds powered by multiple cell sites all over the country.
3. Is it easy to manage a Smart Bro Postpaid account?
Yes because you receive frequent updates on the latest promos, discounts, and contests from Smart Bro. You can also view your account information and check your balance, subscribe to add-ons or promos to boost your online experience. Last, you can check
the Volume Meter that monitor your data usage and checks your remaining data volume.
4. What will happen if I use up all my monthly data allocation before the end of my billing cycle?
Your session will be temporarily stopped and you will be automatically redirected to the Bro dashboard so that
you can purchase an add-on or promo for additional data.
5. How can I change the settings of my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
Customize your Smart Bro Pocket WiFi with a password and others via this link:
6. What is the difference between a 4G and LTE Pocket WiFi?
4G Pocket WiFi gives you maximum speeds of up to 12Mbps while an LTE Pocket WiFi gives you maximum speeds of up to 42 Mbps.
You may experience minimum speeds of up to 256 kbps with 80% reliability on both devices. We recommend getting an LTE Pocket WiFi
for the best broadband experience!
7. What can I do with my Smart Bro Plan data allocation?