1. Can I still get printed copies of my bills this year?
Due to logistical limitations during the implementation of the general community quarantine and in support of our efforts to reduce paper usage for a greener future, we will only send your monthly bills to your email address and or mobile number.
2. Who are eligible to enroll to eStatement?
All SMART GSM and BRO individual postpaid subscribers have the option to enroll in SMART eStatement. You can enroll your postpaid accounts to SMART eStatement provided that each subscription has a corresponding account registered in My Smart.
3. How can I receive my eStatement?
You can receive your eStatement through your registered email address in My Smart at http://www.smart.com.ph/connect or My Smart app.
4. When will I received the eStatement once I enrolled?
Sending of eStatement will start on the next billing cycle.
5. How can I view copies of my previous bills?
Using your My Smart account or My Smart app, you can view your current and previous bills for to the last 12 months anytime.
6. I received a copy of my eStatement through my email address, how can I view it?
You’ll use your My Smart account password to access the electronic copy of subscriber’s billing statement sent to your email address.
7. How can I update my email address and mobile number?
It is important to update your contact information to ensure that you receive your bill and other important updates on our services, latest offers and promos.
You may log in or create a My Smart account at http://www.smart.com.ph/connect or download the My Smart app from Google Play or Apple App Store to update your contact details anytime.
8. I want to receive printed copies of my bills again. How can I revert to printed billing?
We will announce instructions on how to request for delivery of printed bills on or before December 31, 2020.
9. I have not received any email or SMS yet with my bill details. What should I do?
Here are some helpful tips to ensure that you will receive your monthly bill online:
- Your email address in our record should be valid
- Your mailbox should not be full
- Check your spam/junk folder