There are several situations that could cause your bill to change, including:
a. Change of Plan
- When you change your plan, your monthly service fee will also be adjusted accordingly. This change may also include a one-time, prorated monthly service fee*.
b. Change of Billing Address
- When you change your billing address, your billing cycle also gets adjusted. This change may also include a one-time, prorated monthly service fee*.
c. Monthly Subscriptions to Add-on Services
d. New Device Charged to Monthly Billing Amortization
e. Corrective Billing Adjustments:
- Corrections in posting of payment
- Adjustments after charging disputes
- Unbilled charges
f. Roaming Transactions.
- Use of roaming services due to random travels will result to roaming charges and its appropriate overseas communication tax (OCT). There may also be delays in posting roaming charges.
*Your prorated monthly service fee (MSF) is the partial MSF covering your activation date until your statement date. This may also be charged when you avail of plan renewal, plan change, billing cycle change or reconnection from temporary disconnection.